Falling out of Love with Your House? It May Be Time To Move.
Owning a home means having a place that’s solely your own and provides the space, features, and location you and your loved ones need. But what happens when your needs change? If this hits home for you, it may be time to make a move.
According to the latest Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average person has lived in their current house for ten years. If you’ve been in your home for a while, think about how much in your life has changed since you moved in. Even if you thought it would be your forever home when you bought it, it doesn’t have to be. Work with a local real estate agent to explore all your options in today’s market before settling for your current home.
That’s actually what a lot of homeowners are doing right now. A recent survey from Realtor.com finds that, of people who are considering selling in 2023, one in three are thinking about moving because their home no longer meets their needs. And according to the same report from NAR, that’s consistent with this year’s top reasons for selling, which include:
- Want to move closer to friends or family
- Moving due to retirement
- Home is too small or too large
- Change in family situation
- Job relocation
If things in your life have changed, it may be time to make a move. And there’s good news: it’s still a great time to sell. Here’s why.
- We’re in a strong sellers’ market. That means homes listed at market value and in good condition are getting attention from buyers and selling quickly. Lean on your expert real estate advisor for the best advice on getting your house ready to sell.
- Your equity can power your next move. There’s a good chance you have a significant amount of equity right now thanks to record levels of price appreciation in recent years. When you sell, you can use that equity to help afford your next home. In fact, NAR’s report from above shows 38% of recent buyers used the money from the sale of their previous home to cover the down payment on their next one. Work with a local real estate agent to learn how much equity you have and what you can do with it in today’s housing market.
If your home no longer meets your needs, consider selling it so you can find your dream home. Work with a real estate professional so you can learn about your options. Anne-Britt of Mountain Rose Realty is one of the best real estate consultants in Telluride, Colorado. She’s an expert on the local market and has years of experience helping buyers and sellers navigate their way to a successful closing. Get in touch with Anne-Britt today to start exploring your options for selling or buying Telluride real estate.
It’s time to make your house work for you – not against you. Take the first step by getting in touch with Anne-Britten at Mountain Rose Realty and let her help you find a home that meets your needs. You deserve it! Contact Anne-Britt now so you can start the process of either selling or buying a new home.
Are you looking for more than just a house? Ready to invest in long-term stability and security while also exploring new opportunities? Then it’s time to talk to Anne-Britt of Mountain Rose Realty. Her years of experience working in Telluride, Colorado helps her understand what buyers need when they enter the real estate market, and she prides herself on finding perfect homes or investments that fit her clients’ exact needs.
Whether you’re looking for a vacation spot, a retirement home, or an investment property, Anne-Britt can help. She's an expert on the local market and has years of experience helping buyers and sellers navigate their way to a successful closing. Get in touch with Anne-Britt today so you can begin exploring your options for buying or selling Telluride real estate. Secure your future with Anne-Britt and Mountain Rose Realty – contact them now!
Secure Your Future with Anne-Britt and Mountain Rose Realty - Contact Them Now! If you're ready for more than just a house in Telluride, Colorado, it's time!
Anne-Britt Ostlund | Mountain Rose Realty
Post a Comment